Registration Page Steup

9 years 4 months ago #255950 by pranaydhruv
Registration Page Steup was created by pranaydhruv
Hello All,

I am trying to setup my registration page and need some help please on the following points :-

1)How can I ensure that all fields have the same length ?(see the attachment registration fields alignment)
2)How can I Show the profile completeness field at the top of the page for registration?
3)How can I make a step wise registration process?(which shows the progress bar at each stage)

Thanks
Pranay
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #256127 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Registration Page Steup

1)How can I ensure that all fields have the same length ?(see the attachment registration fields alignment)

Edit your fields and adjust the Size parameter as needed. This only works for fields that support it though. Date field for example can't have its size changed.

2)How can I Show the profile completeness field at the top of the page for registration?

You can't, no user exists yet during registration so there's nothing to check against.

3)How can I make a step wise registration process?(which shows the progress bar at each stage)

You can have Step by Step registration by enabling it within CB > Configuration > Registration. There is no progress bar for this though and you'd need to develop such a usage.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 3 months ago #256500 by pranaydhruv
Replied by pranaydhruv on topic Registration Page Steup
If the registration becomes a 2 step process where in customer gives 4-5 details and clicks register and the next page has more details and a progress bar which shows the % according to the fields he / she filled till.

how to develop it ?

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #256523 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Registration Page Steup
We don't have multi-page registration. The best you could do is enable step by step registration, but it's still all on one page. The alternative is to figure out how to implement something like that. The progress bar could probably be done with some simple jQuery using CB Auto Actions and its Code action on the registration display trigger. You'd write some jQuery to utilize jQuery UIs progressbar widget then determine the completeness based off change and keyup events fired for various inputs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.297 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn