Couple of issues

9 years 3 months ago #256604 by dg1982
Couple of issues was created by dg1982
Running Joomla 2.5.28, and latest nightly of CB, CBSubs, and all plugins.

-When trying to filter/search subscriptions, via "Search Tools", set Expiration date 'Period: From' to '5 years ago' and 'Period: To' to 'in 1 month from now' results in error 'Unknown column '5Y' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT COUNT( DISTINCT a.`id` ) FROM `xxxxx_cbsubs_subscriptions` AS a WHERE ( a.`expiry_date` > -5Y ) AND ( a.`expiry_date` <= 1M )'

-I'm just starting with the promotions plugin and I must be missing something simple because I can't get the coupon code box to appear. I installed and enabled the tax plugin and am only using the default tax rule right now. I have tax computation, customer country, etc. all set in the General Settings area. I have the plan set to use the tax rule. But yet I cannot get the coupon code entry box to appear when I click Buy.

Also, I get a duplicate entry error when I select a promotion and click copy. Duplicate entry 'FTP downloadable content' for key 'name' SQL=INSERT INTO `xxxx_cbsubs_promotions` (`name`,`promotion_type`,`coupon_code`,`coupon_code_cbfield`,`coupon_description`,`discount_type`,`rate`,`currency`,`amount`,`rate_cbfield`,`currency_cbfield`,`amount_cbfield`,`amount_cbfield_deduct`,`stages`,`priority`,`exclusive_within_priority`,`show_also_zero_values`,`applies_to_first_payment`,`applies_to_recurrings`,`applies_to_registrations`,`applies_to_upgrades`,`applies_to_renewals`,`max_uses_total`,`max_uses_per_customer`,`buyer_geo_zone_id`,`applies_to_business_consumer`,`applies_to_items`,`plans_applied_to`,`plans_sametime_required`,`cal_proratatemporis`,`cal_periodmissed`,`cal_fullmissed`,`cal_maxdperiodsmissed`,`cal_catchuppromotion`,`cond_1_operator`,`cond_1_plans_required`,`cond_1_plans_status`,`cond_1_purchase_ok`,`cond_1_date_1`,`cond_1_date_cbfield_1`,`cond_1_value_1`,`cond_1_dates_diff_a`,`cond_1_dates_diff_b`,`cond_1_date_2`,`cond_1_date_cbfield_2`,`cond_1_value_2`,`cond_2_operator`,`cond_2_plans_required`,`cond_2_plans_status`,`cond_2_purchase_ok`,`cond_2_date_1`,`cond_2_date_cbfield_1`,`cond_2_value_1`,`cond_2_dates_diff_a`,`cond_2_dates_diff_b`,`cond_2_date_2`,`cond_2_date_cbfield_2`,`cond_2_value_2`,`published`,`start_date`,`stop_date`,`viewaccesslevel`,`usergroups`,`user_ids`,`ordering`,`cssclass`,`owner`,`override_plans_display`,`plan_name_descr_display_type`,`plan_name_display_text`,`plan_description_display_text`,`plan_price_display_type`,`plan_price_display_saletext`,`plan_price_display_text`,`params`,`integrations`) VALUES ('FTP downloadable content','coupon','ftp-test1','0','','percentage','50','','0','0','0','0','0','','1','0','1','1','1','1','1','1','0','0','0','A','0','7','7','0','1M','1','','1','','','','0','','0','','','','','0','','','','','0','','0','','','','','0','','1','2000-01-01','2030-12-01','1','1|*|10|*|6|*|7|*|2|*|3|*|4|*|5|*|9|*|8','','1','','0','1','0','','','0','SALE!','<p>[NORMAL_PRICE]</p>','','')

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #256608 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Couple of issues

-When trying to filter/search subscriptions, via "Search Tools", set Expiration date 'Period: From' to '5 years ago' and 'Period: To' to 'in 1 month from now' results in error 'Unknown column '5Y' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT COUNT( DISTINCT a.`id` ) FROM `xxxxx_cbsubs_subscriptions` AS a WHERE ( a.`expiry_date` > -5Y ) AND ( a.`expiry_date` <= 1M )'

Was able to confirm your issue. Also noticed the other filters there are not functional. Have created a bug ticket for further investigation.

-I'm just starting with the promotions plugin and I must be missing something simple because I can't get the coupon code box to appear. I installed and enabled the tax plugin and am only using the default tax rule right now. I have tax computation, customer country, etc. all set in the General Settings area. I have the plan set to use the tax rule. But yet I cannot get the coupon code entry box to appear when I click Buy.

Known issue we're working quickly to address. Today we've had successful results fixing the issue and will have a new build out as soon as possible.

Also, I get a duplicate entry error when I select a promotion and click copy. Duplicate entry 'FTP downloadable content' for key 'name' SQL=INSERT INTO `xxxx_cbsubs_promotions`

Known issue that's already fixed by current CBSubs 4.x nightly build.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 3 months ago #256636 by dg1982
Replied by dg1982 on topic Couple of issues

Known issue that's already fixed by current CBSubs 4.x nightly build.

Just FYI I am on the current build (updated 1-9-15) and it is still producing this error. Thanks!

9 years 3 months ago #256726 by krileon

Just FYI I am on the current build (updated 1-9-15) and it is still producing this error. Thanks!

I believe you need nightly CB and nightly CBSubs for it to properly fix. Please download and install the following.

CB Nightly:
www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/doc_details/640-community-builder-nightly-build

CBSubs Nightly:
www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/doc_details/671-cbsubs-gpl-nightly-build

If still not working please try re-creating your promotion and see if the new promotion is functional.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 3 months ago #256847 by dg1982
Replied by dg1982 on topic Couple of issues
Downloaded and installed. Still won't let me duplicate a promotion. Any news on the coupon code box for the frontend? Duplication bug not that big of a deal if the entire promotions plugin won't work after all :)

Thanks,

Derek

9 years 3 months ago #256855 by krileon
Promotions and Tax are both confirmed working fine when both CB and CBSubs latest nightlies have been installed. If your promotions are still not working there could be a configuration or caching problem. Ensure CBSubs Promotions is publish and published. Next ensure your promotions and enabled. Finally check within CBSubs > Settings > Promotions that promotions is enabled globally.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds