Couple of issues

9 years 3 months ago #256887 by dg1982
Replied by dg1982 on topic Couple of issues
Ok so apparently the box is appearing now - I hadn't checked that, just the duplication issue. It is still occuring, and although the box is appearing, my promotion is not being applied to the purchase. Plan (merchandise) set at $5, coupon is for $5, should make plan free when applied, but it doesn't appear in the basket. It does say "coupon code redeemed".

Also the duplication issue still persisting. I deleted all promotions and recreated. Caching is off. Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #256894 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Couple of issues
The copy feature isn't fixed in the nightly builds. We just fixed promotions and taxes not functioning. Try using a percent based promotion and see if that'll apply and display in the basket properly. You should just need to supply the coupon code, click the button to apply it, the page should then reload with the new total. This appears to be working in my tests.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 3 months ago #256903 by dg1982
Replied by dg1982 on topic Couple of issues
No go. "Redeemed coupon code" but no change in price. This is only supposed to apply to one plan ID, but even with every plan i have in the cart it doesn't apply.

9 years 3 months ago #256952 by krileon
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 3 months ago #256979 by krileon
Have reviewed your install and am unsure what's causing the promotion to not apply. The code is posting and CBSubs basket is saying it's redeemed, but there's no change in price. Very strange. New plans and new promotions also are showing the same issue so it can't be an existing plan/promotion problem. Everything also looks correctly enabled and there's no errors during the process. I've passed your information to Beat so he can review further when possible as I'm unsure why it's not working for your install.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

9 years 3 months ago #256986 by krileon
Nick took a look and found it was due to the following known issue. Hes corrected the parameters for you and confirmed is working fine now. Please also test and confirm is working.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/256-cbsubs-support/227844-eu-vat-law-2015-please-help-how-to-do?start=12#256323

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds