[SOLVED] Upload button Groupjive

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #256796 by Vajaro
[SOLVED] Upload button Groupjive was created by Vajaro
Hi,

Today I installed CB Groupjive. Everything went pretty smooth. Unfortunately I cannnot find a setting to let users upload movies and foto's etc. How can I solve this?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Vajaro

CB 2.0.4, Joomla 3.3.6 and Groupjive 2.7

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #256831 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Upload button Groupjive
Install GJ Photos and GJ Videos integrations. Both are included with the GJ package. Once installed and enabled you should see the Photos and Videos tabs in your groups on frontend where you can upload photos and link to videos (videos tab doesn't allow uploads, only linking at this time).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 3 months ago #256876 by Vajaro
Replied by Vajaro on topic Upload button Groupjive
Hi,

Both tabs are visible. Unfortunately in those tabs no upload option (or links for video's) shows up. Could this be a compatibility problem? I reinstalled GroupJive but the issue persists.

Regards,
Vajaro

9 years 3 months ago #256878 by Vajaro
I found what causes the problem.... Only administrators have rights to upload foto's and video's.... :unsure:

So now I have to take a look how to change this.

Regards,
Vajaro

9 years 3 months ago #256890 by Vajaro
Hi,

Can you please advise? Despite these settings it is still not possible to upload foto's for members of the group. I really do not know what is wrong.

Thanks in advance
Vajaro
Attachments:

9 years 3 months ago #256892 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Upload button Groupjive
Edit your group then in the Integrations parameter there will be tabs for each integration. Under the Photo tab adjust Upload as needed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.296 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn