[SOLVED] In query drop down (single select)

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #257820 by jcamus
Hie,

When I define label column I have the value column in the selector !!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #257832 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic In query drop down (single select)
The below should fix it.

IN: components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbqueryfield/cbqueryfield.php
ON: Line 660
.	", if ( " . $_CB_database->NameQuote( 'fieldlabel' ) . " != '', " . $_CB_database->NameQuote( 'fieldtitle' ) . ", " . $_CB_database->NameQuote( 'fieldlabel' ) . " ) AS " . $_CB_database->NameQuote( 'text' )
TO:
.	", if ( " . $_CB_database->NameQuote( 'fieldlabel' ) . " != '', " . $_CB_database->NameQuote( 'fieldlabel' ) . ", " . $_CB_database->NameQuote( 'fieldtitle' ) . " ) AS " . $_CB_database->NameQuote( 'text' )

The SQL IF was backwards for its values. If there's a label it should use the label, otherwise it uses value.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: heyai

9 years 3 months ago #257847 by jcamus
Replied by jcamus on topic In query drop down (single select)
Ok, my mystake was I used [column_id] instead of simple id
idem for the label, that works now
thanks

9 years 3 months ago #257849 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic In query drop down (single select)
I see, I thought you were having issues with the native options, which actually was bugged lol.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.853 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn