Create CB SUBS Plans based on number of connections

9 years 3 months ago #257862 by pranaydhruv
Hello,

I am trying to create CB Subs plan around the number of connections & duration .I am unable to find the option to do the same for (Plan - B). Please let me know if this is possible :-

Plan A- Free for first 3 months post which one of the paid plans is needed.
Plan B - would limit the connections to 50 connections and valid for 3 months.

Thanks
Pranay

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #257897 by krileon
There's no connections limit feature built into CB. CBSubs can't add features that don't exist. It's designed to protect existing features that allow it.

To have what you're wanting you'll need to combine a few things. First you need a CB field (integer would be best). This field should be set to Read Only so it can't be changed from frontend (or disable its edit display, whichever you prefer). This field will determine how many connections they can have. It's also what you'll update based off subscription using CBSubs Fields.

Now that the field is created you'll need CB Auto Actions and its Redirect action. This will be used to block them from sending new connection requests when their number of connections is equal to their limit. This would be configured as follows.

Type: Redirect
Triggers: onBeforeAddConnectionRequest
User: User
Access: Everybody
Conditional: [connections] Equal To [cb_connectionlimit]
URL: index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=userprofile
Message: Your connection limit has been reached. Please subscribe for more connections.

The cb_connectionlimit would be your integer field. You can name it whatever you like though.

Now when they try to request a connection and their limit is hit it should redirect them back to their profile with that message shown. You can redirect them to your home page, CBSubs plans page, or whatever you like.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 3 months ago #257977 by pranaydhruv
Replied by pranaydhruv on topic Create CB SUBS Plans based on number of connections
Hello Kyle,

I created a plan for 3 months for a certain number of contacts and applied it and saved it and when i tried to access the front end of the site i get an error 414 URI is too long and in address bar it shows an extremely long and garbled address. Also i recall i was getting this the first time too.I then unpublished this plan from backend and i am able to now login to front end, but this is the 2nd time not sure what is wron but whne i create a plan things start breaking down:-

http://localhost/index.php/cb-profile/pluginclass?plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=accessdenied&accesstype=components&accessvalue=com_comprofiler&accessurl=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

9 years 3 months ago #257983 by krileon
No idea why your URL is so massive. Sounds like some sort of infinite loop. Check your plan and ensure you're not trying to protect your homepage or the entire CB component it self.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 3 months ago #258353 by pranaydhruv
Replied by pranaydhruv on topic Create CB SUBS Plans based on number of connections
Hi Kyle, i have followed all the steps. but i don't get the message that connection limit is exceeded even after crossing the limit.

Thanks
Pranay

9 years 3 months ago #258362 by krileon
Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration. Next under the Parameters tab of your action enable debug. Now re-test your action to see if any debug errors are output.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn