Create CB SUBS Plans based on number of connections

9 years 3 months ago #258401 by pranaydhruv
Replied by pranaydhruv on topic Create CB SUBS Plans based on number of connections
Hello kyle,

I think i might be doing this incorrectly but i tried to enable the debug plugin in plugin manager and also in the auto action. Next on global tab i clicked on click to execute under internal action URL. and this is what i get (Please see attached).

Thanks
Pranay
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #258484 by krileon
Your condition is failing. Did you use a correct substitution syntax? It needs to be [connections] for example (including the brackets). Please see the below for substitution usage information.

www.joomlapolis.com/support/tutorials/107-use-cases/18353-using-substitutions-throughout-cb

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 3 months ago #258525 by pranaydhruv
Replied by pranaydhruv on topic Create CB SUBS Plans based on number of connections
Hello Kyle,

you are right, i missed the brackets, i corrected it and retried, but it didn't work. so i went to a user profile and edited it and specified the connection limit. this worked fine. but the moment i tried it from another user profile it didnt work.

1)How do i specify the connection limit value in the integer field that i created so that it applies to all the connections.

2) what if i create a couple of other plans and they have a different connection limit that this one ?

Thanks
Pranay

9 years 3 months ago #258537 by krileon

1)How do i specify the connection limit value in the integer field that i created so that it applies to all the connections.

My guess is it's using the Connection Limit of the displayed user instead of viewing user. Please see my reply below as it provides the exact configuration you need to use. The User parameter needs to be set to User so the user object will be the viewing user and not the displayed user.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/228304-create-cb-subs-plans-based-on-number-of-connections?limitstart=0#257897

2) what if i create a couple of other plans and they have a different connection limit that this one ?

Just have your various plans set the connection limit field as needed with CBSubs Fields.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 3 months ago #258566 by pranaydhruv
Hello Kyle,

The user parameter is already set to user. But i am unable to figure out how to set the connection limit for various plans ?

Thanks
Pranay

9 years 3 months ago #258593 by krileon
You need to use CBSubs Fields to update the Connection Limit field to whatever value you want the plan to provide. So for example if your plan allows a limit of 10 connections then you'd configure it to set the Connection Limit field to 10 using CBSubs Fields, which you can configure while editing your plan and adjusting the parameters as needed on Integrations > CB Fields.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn