RE CB Subs PLAN Creation

9 years 3 months ago #257973 by Fuquan
RE CB Subs PLAN Creation was created by Fuquan
Hi,

Going through the CB Subs manual I got to the point of creating plans and seem to encounter a strange error as shown below and in the attachment. Basically after clicking on the plan in the drop down list I suddenly get a blank white page with an error as below and in the attachment: I have triple checked permissions in various sections in Joomla, CB and Virtuemart (here the user at the time of error has the relevant permissions in virtuemart as I am part of a created group with "allowed" permissions with Administrated Multivendor as VM works fine only here in CB Subs is this happening so I can not figure this error out right now and can not find this specific error online either).

If someone could probably assist in explaining why this is and if there is a solution that would be helpful.

(An error has occurred.
1146 Table 'aoc-1.com.b54ut_virtuemart_permgroups' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT `group_name` AS value, `group_name` AS text FROM `b54ut_virtuemart_permgroups` ORDER BY `ordering`)
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #257982 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic RE CB Subs PLAN Creation
Uninstall the CBSubs Virtuemart integration within CB > Plugin Management. It's deprecated and won't function on newer installs. We'll be removing it in a later release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fuquan

9 years 3 months ago #257999 by Fuquan
Replied by Fuquan on topic RE CB Subs PLAN Creation
Hi Kyle,

Thanks for that I will try and uninstall that Virtuemart integration plugin. That said though (as this has come across my mind before)is there a way to uninstall a CB plugin in Joomla? Or do we use the "delete" button instead? As that is all I see and have used in the past hopefully that is adequate for a clean removal of a CB plugin!

Thanks

Fuquan

9 years 3 months ago #258000 by krileon
CB plugins are managed within CB > Plugin Management. They're not Joomla extensions so you do not use Joomla extension manager for them.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 3 months ago #258005 by Fuquan
Replied by Fuquan on topic RE CB Subs PLAN Creation
Hi Kyle,

It is now working BUT (maybe you know already) I had to also remove the DOCman integration plugin as after I deleted the Virtuemart the error changed to that of DOCman. May I just ask doe that mean CB Subs may not be able to manage subscriptions for DOCman related files etc.?

Thanks
Fuquan

9 years 3 months ago #258006 by krileon
Latest DOCman release doesn't use its own usergroups system anymore, but just uses Joomla usergroups. It too is no longer needed. We'll be deprecating plugins as needed in a future release. For DOCman you'd just assign a usergroup to a user from the Access tab of your plans.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn