RE CB Subs PLAN Creation

9 years 3 months ago #258010 by Fuquan
Replied by Fuquan on topic RE CB Subs PLAN Creation
Hi Kyle,

I am aware that CB plugins are managed via CB plugin and Joomla plugins are managed via the Joomla one. What I was drawing your attention to is that in Joomla (3x versions) in the CB Plugin Management area there is no button or tab labelled "UNINSTALL" all you have is "DELETE". Only in the Joomla Extension Manager:Manage, do you find a button labelled "Uninstall" so it is a bit confusing for people when they search for an "Uninstall" button that does not exist (well on all the test versions of Joomla 3x that I have running and on which I have installed CB on) on the CB plugins management page.

Thanks
Idris

Thanks
Idris
The following user(s) said Thank You: beat

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #258013 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic RE CB Subs PLAN Creation
Yes, delete will uninstall the plugin.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fuquan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn