[#5057] RE: CB Subs Subscription Module

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #258020 by Fuquan
Hi Kyle,

Phew! I guess it is one of those t-shooting days! Anyway, Not sure if you can help out on this particular issue as tried to position the Subscription Module (mod_cbsubscriptions-4.0.0.rc) on a subscriptions page but get the page repeatedly filled with this error message instead:

Would you have any clue as to why this is as the Module is installed and I see the module title/name as it should appear when you enable the module to show the title which usually indicates the module is installed and published. I checked the file location mentioned and do not see any file labelled ue_config.php nor am I sure what "stream" that has failed the error message is referring to here.

Thanks
Fuquan

Warning: include_once(C<span>:</span><span>\</span>wamp\www\aoc-1.com/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/ue_config.php): failed to <span>open</span> stream: No such file or directory in C<span>:</span><span>\</span>wamp\www\aoc-1.com\modules\mod_cbsubscriptions\mod_cbsubscriptions.php on line 46

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #258091 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic RE: CB Subs Subscription Module
Yeah, that file doesn't exist anymore in CB 2.x as the configuration is database based now. Please perform the below change to fix it.

IN: modules/mod_cbsubscriptions/mod_cbsubscriptions.php
ON: Line 46
include_once( $_CB_adminpath . '/ue_config.php' );
TO:
//include_once( $_CB_adminpath . '/ue_config.php' );

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fuquan

9 years 3 months ago #258382 by beat
Replied by beat on topic RE: CB Subs Subscription Module
Fixed in next nightly build too.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn