Pagination on Query field with multiple rows output?

9 years 2 months ago #258561 by beat

krileon wrote: I've around 20 projects planned after the current plugins are upgraded. A PHP Fieltype is absolutely planned. It'll likely be one of the first new projects I release after current plugin upgrades are done given how simple it is as CB Query Field can be used as a base for it.

Actually, probably extending the existing CB Query field type with PHP functionality before and/or after the (then optional) query would probably be even more powerful than a separate plugin, and avoid having to add a new field type and one less full plugin to write. But as Kyle said, that's for later ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #258570 by NicoFaaij
Without doubt php inclusion there would be nice. However there are already php source inclusion plugins that we can use for that.

But back to my original question about pagination of multiple query rows output. Why not add an extra tab pages/pagination for that, exactly like we have in CB user list.
Attachments:

9 years 2 months ago #258589 by krileon
Pagination won't be added to CB Query Field. You'll need to execute the queries and handle the paging as needed in a CB Code Field once the plugin is developed using PHP.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NicoFaaij

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn