[#5090] How to remove error message when accessing a single plan for registration

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #258938 by activha
Hi
I guess my title says it all ;-)
We want to use the link to display a single plan, but when a user is not logged in the page accessed shows an error message above the plan.

Link is : index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=displayplans&plans=6

Would it be possible to have a do=registerplan instead of do=displayplan and then avoid all errors ?

The registration process is not clean with errors if we want to target specific groups of users

unless I missed something ?

thanks
Jean

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #258941 by nant

activha wrote: Hi
I guess my title says it all ;-)
We want to use the link to display a single plan, but when a user is not logged in the page accessed shows an error message above the plan.

What error message?

What versions?

9 years 2 months ago #258957 by activha
The attached message error "user not logged in" with CB 2.0.5 and CB SUBS 4.0.1

We would like to display a registration page for this single plan without any error message about log in, is this possible ?
Attachments:

9 years 2 months ago #258990 by krileon
That's the text as configured in CBSubs > Settings > Display > Plans under "Access not authorized texts". Try emptying both inputs and see if it gets rid of the display.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 2 months ago #258994 by activha
No this does not work, even emptying this input gives an ERROR message (only without text added)

Further we will need to display these inputs for some sub plans when user is logged in, but not when users want to simply register to a single proposed plan

9 years 2 months ago #258998 by krileon
There's no way to remove it then. It's a Joomla message queue being added by CBSubs. Only way to remove it or condition it to specific plans would be to alter the source.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn