[#5090] How to remove error message when accessing a single plan for registration

9 years 2 months ago #259007 by activha
This is not correct for marketing purposes. You cant set up things where people are supposed to subscribe to a single plan and show them an error first ...

Can you change this behavior for next release of CBSubs ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #259016 by bins
I have this problem on my general plans page, as well as selected plans.

I constantly get people contacting me to report a problem!

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #259021 by krileon
I've added a feature ticket to change its type to a standard message (blue) so it won't look like an error anymore.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 2 months ago #259029 by activha
Not blue, red, purple, yellow or anything !
The correct behavior for a customer is NO message...
They are not coders, just customers

9 years 2 months ago #259049 by bins
Agreed - having a box of any colour will cause confusion.

There should not be any box (unless required by choice or automation).

9 years 2 months ago #259051 by nant

bins wrote: Agreed - having a box of any colour will cause confusion.

There should not be any box (unless required by choice or automation).

Some comments from the ticket that Kyle opened:

Feature #5090: Access not authorized text error misleading

Description:
The access not authorized text as configured in CBSubs > Settings > Plans displays as a red error. This appears to be confusing users that they've done something wrong. It should just be a standard message (which is blue) for info.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/228543-how-to-remove-error-message-when-accessing-a-single-plan-for-registration?start=6

An alternative is a new parameter to let the admin specify what type the message should be.

Also if there is no message (e.g. empty the parameters) it shouldn't add the message queue, but it currently does so you'd end up with an empty message.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.325 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn