CBSubs Sef url protection

9 years 2 months ago #259069 by Vajaro
CBSubs Sef url protection was created by Vajaro
Hi,

I use the SEF url protection to avoid non-registered members having a look at the details of our events. At this moment we are starting with a pilot to give public visitors acccess to some events. Is there a way to overrule the SEF url protection without placing every single link of an event in the SEF url protection box?

I use CBSubs 4.0.0., Joomla 3.3.6 and CB 2.0.5

Regards,
Vajaro

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #259077 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs Sef url protection
You don't protect a SEF URL. You protect the non-SEF URL. Disable SEF, find the URL you want to protect, then use CBSubs Content to protect the non-SEF URL beginning with option=. Aside from that I don't understand what your issue is; please clarify further.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 2 months ago #259091 by Vajaro
Replied by Vajaro on topic CBSubs Sef url protection
Hi,

You are right... It is the Non-Sef url.

This url now protects all my events. But there are some events that I would like not to be protected. Is there a way to make an exception for some events? Can I overrule the nof-sef protection for a single event?

Thanks!
Vajaro

9 years 2 months ago #259093 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs Sef url protection

Is there a way to make an exception for some events?

You'd have to be more specific with your URL protection.

Can I overrule the nof-sef protection for a single event?

You could create a free lifetime plan that protects that single event, but aside from that no.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn