Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] CBsubs : how to change label for renewal button

• erilam
  • erilam
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #259215 by erilam
Hello,

I'm still working on a 3.0.0 Cbsubs on a website (non upgrade because payment gateway not upgraded for the moment)
When a subscriber goes to his profile to renewal his subscription he has this button

I delete translation in the language file for
Code:
"Year %s" "Years %s - %s"

and I have this

But my main problem is the amount displayed because it display the amount for the plan but not the real amount (with promotion) So my question is : How can I delete the amount form public profile or how can I set this amount to be real (with promotion for this profile)

Hope I'm clear..
Thx for answers

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by erilam. Reason: answer given

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 3 months ago #259230 by krileon
Only way for price to display with promotion is to use an always applied promotion (not a coupon code) then override the price display from the promotion. Aside from that you can not display prices that have been adjusted as the totalizers do not kick in until you reach the basket. I also believe there's a known issue with promotions that always apply and renewals.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• erilam
  • erilam
9 years 3 months ago #259239 by erilam

krileon wrote: Only way for price to display with promotion is to use an always applied promotion (not a coupon code)

That's the case

krileon wrote: then override the price display from the promotion.

That was my question : how can I do this override ?

krileon wrote: Aside from that you can not display prices that have been adjusted as the totalizers do not kick in until you reach the basket.

So if can't have the real amount before reach the basket, I can understand that, how can I do to delete the amount displayed in the button. It's a problem if you display €55 and in fact with promotion the real amount i more than 55.....

krileon wrote: I also believe there's a known issue with promotions that always apply and renewals.

You mean that screen ?

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/
Attachments:

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 3 months ago #259255 by krileon
You need to override the display. See the parameters under the "Display" tab to the far right.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• erilam
  • erilam
9 years 3 months ago #259317 by erilam
Excellent, it works fine ;)

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

Moderators: beatnantkrileon