[#5116] Sub-menus on coolness template

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #259355 by rmuscarello
[#5116] Sub-menus on coolness template was created by rmuscarello
I'm using coolness template j3x_template_coolness_3.0.0. I've created a sub menu but once you select something on that menu the whole menu stays highlighted in blue text. See the Membership menu item at ohconline.com/. Click on the the Benefits sub-menu item and then hover over the Membership Menu and you'll see they're all highlighted with blue text instead of just being blue when you've hovered over them or when an item is selected.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #259405 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Sub-menus on coolness template
Looks like the active styling is too aggressive. Try the below quickfix.

IN: templates/coolness/css/template.css
ON: Line 277
#menu a#active_menu, #menu a:hover, #menu ul.menu li.active a { color:blue; }
TO:
#menu a#active_menu, #menu a:hover, #menu ul.menu li.active > a { color:blue; }

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5116

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rmuscarello

9 years 2 months ago #259462 by rmuscarello
Replied by rmuscarello on topic Sub-menus on coolness template
That fixed the menu problem. Thanks

I can't figure out how to show that this has been fixed or answered.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn