Plug-in version listing

9 years 1 month ago #260620 by allenjj
Plug-in version listing was created by allenjj
In CB 2.0 I no longer have any flags on one development site showing the triangle cautions, however one module (CB Last Views Tab v 3.01) shows the version number in red. I always assumed that the red indicated a conflict or potential problem, but am now wondering given this is the lastest plug-in version. What is the significance of the plug-in version numbers showing up in black, versus red, versus green?

John

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago #260638 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Plug-in version listing
When it's version is red it means it's out of date. The latest CB Last Views Tab is 3.0.2. Green is when the plugin is up to date, but this won't work right now for most of the CB 2.x plugins as we have not upgraded our package builder yet. Black means it can't compare the version so it doesn't know if it's latest our out of date.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn