Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] CB Gallery Questions

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #261001 by Andromeda57
[SOLVED] CB Gallery Questions was created by Andromeda57
Hi guys,

we have a question to the cb gallery. Is it possible to set up, that the user can't edit folders and files?

It is good, that a moderator for example can add folder and files, but it should be possible that the user does not edit or delte folders or files.

Thanks
Tobias
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 2 months ago #261019 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Gallery Questions
No, they become the owner of the folder/album regardless if a moderator creates it for them or not. They have full management of that folder/album from then onward. There are no plans to add such a feature at this time either so you'd need to modify CB Gallery or try using CB Auto Actions to redirect away from the edit display and delete triggers.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #261028 by Andromeda57
Replied by Andromeda57 on topic CB Gallery Questions
ok ... :(

Can you tell me what code in what file shows the delete and change buttons? It would be possible just not to show the button.. So the user can not change or delete..

Just found it in the template files and it works..

You can mark this thread as solved.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Andromeda57.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon