[SOLVED] Upgrade issue from 1.9.1 to 2.0.7 and CB Subs 4.0.0-rc.2 - 1054 errors

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #262166 by mike5151
Hi

J2.5.8
CB 2.0.7
CbSubs 4.0.0-rc.2

I have upgraded the CB structure of one of our sites and now the CB user manager is giving 1054 errors.

Specifically, when trying to get to a member profile I receive the error:

1054 - Unknown column 'PLAN_ID_HERE' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT `expiry_date` FROM `dfr51_cbsubs_subscriptions` WHERE `user_id` = '4' AND `status` = 'A' AND `plan_id` = PLAN_ID_HERE1054

I haven't experienced this issue with other upgrades that I have carried out.

Can you give me any clues?

Kind regards

Mike

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago #262176 by krileon
Looks like you setup a CB Auto Action to act on CBSubs plan state, but you configured it incorrectly. You were meant to replace PLAN_ID_HERE with the plans actual ID. Edit your CB Auto Action query actions to see which is misconfigured.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 1 month ago #262177 by mike5151
Kyle

Thankyou

I have 14 Auto actions on the site but none looks at Plan ID - they are all changes to a cb field value relative to the users date of birth, they query the status of the users subscription but not the plan ID.

I have unpublished Auto Actions and the error still occurs.

I did have a separate 3rd party extension which queried the DB using Plan ids - I have uninstalled that but the error persists

Any other ideas. The issue occurs in the back end when clicking on any link to a users profile and similarly form the front end.

Where might I look next?

Kind regards

Mike

9 years 1 month ago #262185 by krileon
If it's not an auto action then it's likely a CB Query Field trying to query for some information. Check your query fields and see if they could be configured incorrectly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 1 month ago #262191 by mike5151
Found it!

An old, no longer required query.

All now back to normal, thanks for your help Kyle.

Kind regards

Mike
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.401 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn