CB Connect missing special fields/tabs.

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #262168 by NicoFaaij
CB Connect missing special fields/tabs. was created by NicoFaaij
Hi,

I just installed CB connect to give Facebook and Twitter integration a try. I got registration and login by Facebook and Twitter worked well.

As documentation I have only found 1 old YouTube video. Is there any more documentation about how to get the new version of CB Connect up and running?

Now I want to have the Facebook tabs and I am looking for the special Connect field-types (like facebook social plugin) as mentioned in the video but I cannot find them.

Does anybody know how to fix this. Is there more than the CB Connect 6.0.4 plugin, which I have configured to get the registration and login by Facebook and Twitter done?

Kind regards,
Nico

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago #262175 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Connect missing special fields/tabs.

As documentation I have only found 1 old YouTube video. Is there any more documentation about how to get the new version of CB Connect up and running?

There isn't any new documentation yet. I have yet to find the time to redo the tutorials. They are still somewhat valid though and can be found below.

www.joomlapolis.com/support/tutorials/99-plugins

HybridAuth also provides some tutorials that you can find on the below page.

hybridauth.sourceforge.net/userguide.html#index

Now I want to have the Facebook tabs and I am looking for the special Connect field-types (like facebook social plugin) as mentioned in the video but I cannot find them.

Those don't exist anymore. The social plugins provided by social sites are basically just HTML and can be added using Custom HTML field.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NicoFaaij

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn