Configuration Community Builder with CB Subs

9 years 3 weeks ago #262914 by jmboone
PHP version-5.4.37
Exact CB version-CB 2.07 and CB Subs 4.0.0-rc.2
Joomla version -3.4.1
Detailed description of problem-Upgraded to latest Community Builder and CB Subs- Forum not working properly, profiles/tabs not working- need help on creating specific profile pages for specific membership types- I need you all to install all components properly- read manual-still having problems-been long time member need your help-will pay for help after proper install of latest versions of CB and CB Subs

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 weeks ago #262920 by nant

jmboone wrote: PHP version-5.4.37
Exact CB version-CB 2.07 and CB Subs 4.0.0-rc.2
Joomla version -3.4.1
Detailed description of problem-Upgraded to latest Community Builder and CB Subs- Forum not working properly,

What do you mean by forum not working properly?
What forum?

profiles/tabs not working-

What do you mean not working?

need help on creating specific profile pages for specific membership types I need you all to install all components properly- read manual-still having problems-been long time member need your help-will pay for help after proper install of latest versions of CB and CB Subs

If needed you can purchase installation services from your user profile or even hourly based services.

But first lets try and fix/address the first 2 issues.

9 years 3 weeks ago #262925 by jmboone
Replied by jmboone on topic Configuration Community Builder with CB Subs
Cant edit profile- tabs are not present in profile view, when logged in cannot edit profile and cannot see connections-Kunea Forum is what I installed to work with community builder
This is the what comes up on my profile page when logged in:
-); setTimeout(function(){$("#img_panel_load").remove();},1500); $("#close_img_panel").click(function(e){ e.stopPropagation(); img_tag=$("#ins_img_panel iframe").contents().find("#img_panel_content").html(); if(img_tag.indexOf("[IMG]")!=-1){ img_tag=img_tag.split("[IMG]"); img_tag=img_tag[1].split("[/img]"); var testo=$(".stile_form form #xtx"+id_testo).val(); $(".stile_form form #xtx"+id_testo).val(testo+"[IMG]"+img_tag[0]+"[/img]"); } $("#ins_img_panel").remove(); }); }); $(".ins_video").click(function(){ var url=prompt("Enter the youtube id (e.g.: KXdUNp_9oHs)"); id_testo=$(this).attr("class").split(" "); id_testo=id_testo[1].split("_"); id_testo=id_testo[1]; var testo=$(".stile_form form #xtx"+id_testo).val(); if(url!=null){$(".stile_form form #xtx"+id_testo).val(testo+"[YOUTUBE]"+url+"[/YOUTUBE]");} }); //********************************************************* // INIZIO MODIFICA IACOPO //********************************************************* $(".ins_smile").click(function(){ id_testo=$(this).attr("class").split(" "); id_testo=id_testo[1].split("_"); id_testo=id_testo[1]; $(".stile_form form #xtx"+id_testo).val($(".stile_form form #xtx"+id_testo).val()+$(this).attr("alt")); }); //********************************************************* // FINE MODIFICA IACOPO //********************************************************* $(document).delegate(".like","click",function(){ id=$(this).attr("id").split("_"); $(this).prepend(""); $.ajax({ url: "www.7on7u.com/7on7-members/7on7u-member-profile", type: "GET", data: {id_like : id[1], like : id[0]}, success: function(e){ if(e.indexOf("[LIKE_PERSONAL_POST]")!=-1){ $(".load_insert").remove(); }else{ conteggio=e.split("[LIKE]"); $("#piace_"+id[1]).html(conteggio[1]); $("#nonpiace_"+id[1]).html(conteggio[3]); $("#piace_"+id[1]).attr("alt",conteggio[2]); $("#nonpiace_"+id[1]).attr("alt",conteggio[4]); } } }); }); $(document).delegate(".like","mouseover",function(){ if($(this).attr("alt")!=""){ pos_like=$(this).offset(); $("body").prepend("
"+$(this).attr("alt").replace(/,/g,"
")+"
"); } }); $(document).delegate(".like","mouseleave",function(){ $("#like_tooltip").remove(); }); $(".invia_button").click(function(evento){ //creo la query querynsert=""; $(this).parent().children().each(function(){ querynsert+=$(this).attr("name")+"="+$(this).val()+"&"; if($(this).attr("name")=="notice_board_parent"){parent_press=$(this).val();} }); querynsert=querynsert.substr(0,querynsert.length-1); querynsert+="&paridispari=1"; $("#notice_board_comment_form_"+parent_press).prepend(""); $.ajax({ url: "www.7on7u.com/7on7-members/7on7u-member-profile", type: "POST", data: querynsert, success: function(e){ if(e.indexOf("AntiFlood")!=-1){ alert("Before you post again you must wait 10'"); }else if(e=="Login required"){ alert("Login required"); }else{ if(parent_press==0){ $("#notice_board_comment_form_0").after(e); }else{ $("#div_comment_"+parent_press+" .stile_comment").prepend(e); $("#div_comment_"+parent_press+", .stile_comment").css("height","auto"); numero_commenti=$("#notice_board_"+parent_press+".notice_board_comment").html().split("("); numero_commenti=parseInt(numero_commenti[1].substr(0,numero_commenti[1].length-1))+1; $("#notice_board_"+parent_press+".notice_board_comment").html("Comment("+numero_commenti+")"); } } $(".load_insert").remove(); } }); }); } }); } ) ( jQuery );

9 years 3 weeks ago #262939 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Configuration Community Builder with CB Subs
Something 3rd party is breaking the buffer or adding a header element that isn't closed. Disable 3rd party Joomla system plugins 1 by 1 until resolved. If not resolved then repeat with non-core CB plugins to see if a plugin could be doing it. It's hard to tell as it's not in a code tag, but it looks like something dealing with Likes or Comments.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.908 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn