[#5268] Trouble with audio field/gallery audio

9 years 1 week ago #263616 by michaelgreen252
Replied by michaelgreen252 on topic [#5268] Trouble with audio field/gallery audio
Hey guys, im sorry, please disregard the last post re: upload field not working. Once i refreshed my browser cookies and cache along with joomla cache it worked perfectly. thanks for getting me through that guys...And i am so excited about the cb activity update as well and will be downloading tonight.
I do still have one minor issue which you guys do not have to rush to answer as i know you guys are super busy with the updates and all..

1..Is there any way to remove the link/redirect when clicking on the music item title inside of the gallery. It works well but i do not want to offer the option to download and when the link is clicked on a mobile phone it gives me the option to download the file. Thanks again.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 1 week ago #263635 by krileon

1..Is there any way to remove the link/redirect when clicking on the music item title inside of the gallery. It works well but i do not want to offer the option to download and when the link is clicked on a mobile phone it gives me the option to download the file. Thanks again.

Not without modifying the template files. The title link is just going to the URL that the play button is loading in with ajax. I'm not sure why your mobile device doesn't support inline MP3 though as that's a bit strange. There's really no way to stop download of media though. Only ways of making the downloading process annoying. Most media players fallback behavior is to offer download (both HTML5 and the mediaelement JS player do this).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: michaelgreen252

9 years 9 hours ago #264179 by michaelgreen252
Replied by michaelgreen252 on topic [#5268] Trouble with audio field/gallery audio
Sorry for my late response..thanks krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn