[SOLVED] Conditionals Working on one site but not another

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #265168 by jacksudan
Hi, my conditionals are working on one site but not the other, all settings are the same, all releases are the same, how can this be

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago #265187 by krileon
Ensure CB Conditional is public and published. Ensure both sites are also running same CB version and same CB Conditional version. Press F12 to open the developer console then click the Console tab to see if any JS errors are occurring on the second site as the JS could be failing due to a conflict.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 9 months ago #267181 by jacksudan
Replied by jacksudan on topic Conditionals Working on one site but not another
I tried all you suggested and there are no errors or conflicts, it is still not working

8 years 9 months ago #267184 by krileon
Something has to be different on 1 site compared to the other. Ensure you're not conditioning the same field or tab multiple times as only the last condition applied matters.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 9 months ago #267221 by jacksudan
Replied by jacksudan on topic Conditionals Working on one site but not another
Thanks. I understand that the last conditional applies.
I have 2 profile types A + B
The problem is when I edit the information in profile (A) I cannot update the profile because it says; error these fields are required! Which makes no sense as they are associated with another profile type (B).
See image
Attachments:

8 years 9 months ago #267226 by krileon
If you've K2 installed and its CB integration enabled it will cause this as it loads CB API too early resulting in view being missing so CB Conditional doesn't know where it's at in order to properly toggle off fields server side validation. This is fixed in CB 2.0.10, please update and confirm if issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn