[#5352] New CBSubs 4.0.0 PaypalPro Gateway card error "NasterCard"

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #266285 by cliffvt
Guys

I kept having an issue with the PayPal Pro Gateway for card type being declined for Mastercard until I discovered that the cbsubs_gateway_accounts table record is being setup incorrectly as follows:

instead of
{"gateway_psp_url":"","psp_normal_url":"www.paypal.com","psp_test_url":"www.sandbox.paypal.com","paypal_api_username":"---removed---","paypal_api_password":"---removed---","paypal_api_signature":"----removed-----","accept_payment_condition":"captured","notifications_host":"","psp_radio_description":"","show_cc_avs":"","card_button_type":"text","card_choice_type":"text","cards_custom_image":"images\/cardpayment.png","cardtypes":"visa|*|MasterCard|*|amex"}

it is created as:
...................."cardtypes":"visa|*|NasterCard|*|amex"}

So its reads "NasterCard" instead of "MasterCard" - as soon as I fixed the database table, it worked fine.

Cheers

Cliff
The following user(s) said Thank You: beat

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago #266290 by beat
Good catch and debug!

Thanks for the troubleshooting!

The original issue was in the XML file of the setup.

Fixed for next nightly (people with issue will need to upgrade and have to check the PaypalPro setting to checkmark MasterCard again and save the Paypal Pro setting)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn