User list in table view

8 years 10 months ago #266459 by ITsupporten
User list in table view was created by ITsupporten
Hi there

Is it possible to create a user list formed as a table view? More or less similar to an Excel view:
Name email address Phone username custom field1 custom field1 etc.

Brgds. Jacob

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago #266463 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic User list in table view
It's basically already setup as a table. Add as many columns as you like. Note the column size total should not surpass 12 if you want it to display all on 1 line. For example column size of 6 + 6, 1 x12, etc.. To add borders you can use CSS that specifically targets your userlist so you can have table borders and it'll look just like a table. Example CSS as follows.

.cbUserListT_# .cbUserListHeader {
	background-color: #f5f5f5; 
	border: 2px solid #dddddd;
}

.cbUserListT_# .cbUserListRow {
	border-left: 1px solid #dddddd;
	border-right: 1px solid #dddddd;
}

.cbUserListT_# .cbUserListRowColumn {
	display: table-cell;
	height: 100%;
	float: none;
}

.cbUserListT_# .cbUserListRowColumn + .cbUserListRowColumn {
	border-left: 1px solid #dddddd;
}

Replace # with the actual id of your userlist. Your userlist should then display like a table.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.334 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn