[SOLVED] Question about Invoice address informations

8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #267802 by gtrennert
Hello,
J3.4.3
CB2.0.10 (latest nightly)
CBSUB4.0.1 (latest nightly)

1)
I would like tu remove the enterprise field or at least not show it - how can I do this ?

2)
I created some custom address fields , one of them is cb_invadrpay for the country
I noticed the following : If I put in "France" the value is copied to the CBSUB country field, if I write the country with a mistake (something like "Frrance") The value is not copied and so I see only a "-" - so I suppose that I need to accept only correct country names. So what I want is to make a drop down - but how can I relate to the CB country values ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago #267839 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Question about Invoice address informations

1)
I would like tu remove the enterprise field or at least not show it - how can I do this ?

The only way to remove CBSubs invoice address fields is to hide them with CSS or remove them from the XML. The XML file can be found below.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/xml/edit.front.invoice.xml

To remove them with CSS right click and inspect element on them to see their container div CSS classes/ID, which can be used to set their display to none.

2)
I created some custom address fields , one of them is cb_invadrpay for the country
I noticed the following : If I put in "France" the value is copied to the CBSUB country field, if I write the country with a mistake (something like "Frrance") The value is not copied and so I see only a "-" - so I suppose that I need to accept only correct country names. So what I want is to make a drop down - but how can I relate to the CB country values ?

You can have a dropdown with the exact same values CBSubs is looking for using CB Query Field. You'd need to create a new field as follows.

Field Type: Query Drop Down (Single Select)
Query:
SELECT `country_iso_code2`, `country_name`, country_region FROM `#__comprofiler_countries` WHERE `country_region` != '' ORDER BY `country_region`, `country_name`
Value Column: country_iso_code2
Label Column: country_name
Group Column: country_region

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 9 months ago #267956 by gtrennert
Replied by gtrennert on topic Question about Invoice address informations
Thanks

1) Solved

2) I changed the field type as you said and so I get this country list
But then when I come to the next step the previously selected country is not copied

8 years 9 months ago #267967 by krileon
It only synchronizes once. After that it won't synchronize again. So for existing users they won't really notice anything. Please be sure you're testing new registrations.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 9 months ago #268045 by gtrennert
Replied by gtrennert on topic Question about Invoice address informations
For my tests I always delete the user in cb user management - I suppose that this should be suffisant to get a "first registration" test case - what can be other reasons for the non-copy ?

8 years 9 months ago #268050 by krileon
An incompatible value would cause it to not copy. Also ensure you've configured it to copy from the correct field in CBSubs > Settings > Display > Invoices.

Inspecting the country invoice input it's using the 2 letter country code, but the database seams to be storing the full country name; try the below usage.

Field Type: Query Drop Down (Single Select)
Query:
SELECT `country_name`, country_region FROM `#__comprofiler_countries` WHERE `country_region` != '' ORDER BY `country_region`, `country_name`
Value Column: country_name
Label Column: country_name
Group Column: country_region

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn