Skip to Content Skip to Menu

total in basket

• jcamus
  • jcamus
8 years 9 months ago #268807 by jcamus
total in basket was created by jcamus
Hello,

When I use a coupon on a subscription, the total disappears from the item list.

Is it possible to recalculate it and see it ?

Regards
Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 9 months ago #268821 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic total in basket
Does the coupon cause the total to become $0? If possible please provide a screenshot of what you're seeing. Did you change the columns displayed within CBSubs > Settings > Display > Baskets by adjusting "Columns displayed in basket on screen"? If so please change it back to default to see if that resolves the display.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• jcamus
  • jcamus
8 years 9 months ago #268838 by jcamus
Replied by jcamus on topic total in basket
Hello Krileon, Thanks for your help

No the coupon is $20 off for a membership $100

I did all update

you can see the problem here
www.frenchwinesociety.org/component/comprofiler/registers
try with the membership $100

you can see the total until you enter the code coupon ..

CBSubs > Settings > Display > Baskets is on default

regards
chris

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 9 months ago #268917 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic total in basket
I'm unable to confirm your issue locally. Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon