Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CBsubs Groupjive integration plugin (4.0.1) not adding user to GJ (2.7.0) group when CBsubs subscription is purchased

• ospaorg
  • ospaorg
8 years 9 months ago #269327 by ospaorg
I'm having difficulty with the CBsubs GroupJive integration plugin. I have a paid subscription set up through CBsubs to add the user to a specific group when they purchase a specific plan. After the plan is completely purchased, the user is not showing up in the assigned groupjive group in the backend or in the frontend user profile. I have the desired group already created in the backend. I believe I have the least amount of restrictions set on the group in the backend (category and group published and visible to Everyone, Group is Open). I can manually add users from the groupjive backend to the new group (and also see the new group in the frontend user profile)...just not have it work automatically from CBsubs.

Groupjive is working for other groups on the site with manually added users or via invite.

Joomla 3.4.3
Community Builder 2.0.10
CBsubs and groupjive integration plugin nightly build CBSubs-4.0.1.ci.2015.08.13.00.20-unzip1st-497a964c0.zip
Groupjive 2.7.0

GJ group configuration in backend:

CBsubs GJ integration config:
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 9 months ago #269329 by krileon
Is your plan a free lifetime plan? If it is ensure free lifetime plans are configured to create subscriptions within CBSubs > Settings > Global. There could be a bug that'll be fixed with the GJ rewrite (working on it now). You could also try using CB Auto Actions and the CB GroupJive action with the below usage to add users to groups based off subscription state change to see if it gives better results.

Plan Active
Triggers: onCPayUserStateChange
User: Automatic
Access: Everybody
Conditional 1: [var3] Equal To PLAN_ID_HERE
Conditional 2: [var2] Equal To A

Plan Expired
Triggers: onCPayUserStateChange
User: Automatic
Access: Everybody
Conditional 1: [var3] Equal To PLAN_ID_HERE
Conditional 2: [var2] Equal To X

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• ospaorg
  • ospaorg
8 years 9 months ago #269382 by ospaorg
Hi Kyle, My plan is a free, time-limited plan (the parent plan of several other paid plans)but I did configure CSsubs global to create subscriptions with no luck. I tried to use CB autoactions. I think I'm close but got the following error after purchasing the plan from the front end (using user with id of 43:

string(59) ":: Action 51 :: Conditional 1 failed for 43: 12 Equal To 11"string(59) ":: Action 51 :: Conditional 1 failed for 43: 15 Equal To 11"

Here are screenshots of my CB Autoactions config:

Attachments:

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 8 months ago #269395 by krileon
Two plans you subscribed to have an ID of 12 and 15 while you're trying to match 11. Turn off Debug under Parameters to suppress the debug messages. In this case that trigger could be fired any number of times depending on how many plan you're subscribing to at once. Be sure your plan ID is correct by checking the ID column to the far right in CBSubs > Plans.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon