[#5487] How to change cb_terms_and_condition Modal Box Headline

8 years 8 months ago #269718 by beat
Hi Matsalban,

Thanks for reporting this issue.

I also speak German (which is still way simpler than other eastern languages that have even more grammatical dependencies), and I understand the grammar issue that you are having here (and I'm sure Kyle understood it too since he opened a tracker item for it :) ). Indeed, we will need to fix the way that the translations for the modal box are handled. Kyle actually opened a tracker item for it here already yesterday: forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5487 . I can't give a fixing date for this language issue with multiple t&c checkmarks, but it will most probably be fixed before lower priority items.

In the mean time, if the fix takes more time than you currently have, I have a simple work-around proposal for you: You could just use a normal, set to visible on registration and mandatory, CB checkbox type, and have in it the html link (with target blank to open a new window). That would get its own strings and your own translations to it. Not as fancy as a modal (although if you give it the right html markup, you could have a modal as well), but I'm quite sure it would work just fine.

Best Regards,

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn