– – – – Validateur
– Super Utilisateur

I click on Gestionnaire and there see that
Configure ACL & Options
Configure Options Only
are not allowed

So I choose to allow Configure ACL & Options, then save
And when I come back I see that all Actions are allowed :
Configure ACL & Options => Allowed (Super User)
Configure Options Only => Allowed (Super User)
Access Administration Interface => Allowed (Super User)
Create => Allowed (Super User)
Delete => Allowed (Super User)
Edit => Allowed (Super User)
Edit State => Allowed (Super User)

But when I login in backend with a user of the Gestionnaire groupe I do not see any Community Builder option.

I also want to give permission to go to some options of cbsub (plans, subscriptions, ...) - How I do that ?

Sure I'm missing something - Please help !

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago #271082 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Moderator access to user management
They need management permission to Joomla user manager. Navigate to Users > Manage > Options > Permissions and ensure they've appropriate permissions there as well. CBSubs has its own permissions in CBSubs > Settings.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 7 months ago #271088 by gtrennert
Replied by gtrennert on topic Moderator access to user management

krileon wrote: They need management permission to Joomla user manager. Navigate to Users > Manage > Options > Permissions and ensure they've appropriate permissions there as well.

Yes i gave Gestionnaire the whole permissions on Joomla users and No its not working

8 years 7 months ago #271104 by krileon
Can they see Components > Community Builder? If not then permissions somewhere are still not set correctly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 7 months ago #271112 by gtrennert
Replied by gtrennert on topic Moderator access to user management
No they cannot see any Community Builder

This is what I set :

Community Builder: User Permissions : gestionnaire has all rights
Users: Options : gestionnaire has all rights

I don't know what else do I need ?

8 years 7 months ago #271154 by krileon
Navigate to System > Global Configuration then on the left menu click Community Builder and ensure they've permission for "Access Administration Interface". If they can't see the component option then Joomla it self doesn't think they even have component access.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn