Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] CB unable to filter user management list by CBsubs plan "Subscription expiry date filter"

• ospaorg
  • ospaorg
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #271748 by ospaorg
Hello,
I am unable to filter the CB User Management screen using the CBsubs plan "Subscription expiry date" filter. I am able to filter users by plans with status "expired" (and get a number of results) but when I put a date in either the "Expiry Date is After" or "Expiry Date is Before" fields, the filter then produces a result set of zero (my purpose of doing this is to manually send a custom "please renew" mass email message to those whose specific plan had recently expired).

Here is the CB User Management page with filters applied (and result set of zero):

Here is a sample CBsubs Subscription record of a user I believe should have shown up in my expiry date filtered User Management list:

Versions:
Community Builder: pkg_communitybuilder_2.0.11.ci.2015.10.06.00.20
CBsubs: CBSubs-4.0.1.ci.2015.10.10.00.20
Joomla: 3.4.4

Thanks in advance for your reply.
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 7 months ago #271760 by krileon
Was able to confirm your issue. It's due to the filter having the wrong operator causing the query to use "=" instead of ">=" and "<=" as needed. The below quickfix should solve your issue.

IN: components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/xml/views/view.com_comprofiler.showusers.xml
ON: Line 72
Code:
<filter name="expiration_date_after" type="data" size="1" view="subscriptions_filter">
TO:
Code:
<filter name="expiration_date_after" type="data" size="1" operator="&gt;=" view="subscriptions_filter">
ON: Line 84
Code:
<filter name="expiration_date_before" type="data" size="1" view="subscriptions_filter">
TO:
Code:
<filter name="expiration_date_before" type="data" size="1" operator="&lt;=" view="subscriptions_filter">

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: beat, nant

• beat
  • beat
8 years 7 months ago #271802 by beat
Fixed as Kyle proposed for next CBSubs nightly release

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, krileon

• ospaorg
  • ospaorg
8 years 7 months ago #271812 by ospaorg
Thank you both for your quick work. I did not have a chance to apply the quickfix but did apply the nightly build CBSubs-4.0.1.ci.2015.10.14.00.20 and can now successfully filter expired subscriptions by custom date on the CB User Management page. Thanks again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon