[SOLVED] Language Override

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #272041 by cagoffice
[SOLVED] Language Override was created by cagoffice
Hello,

I made a language override for after someone applies to for a subscription, a custom message shows up on the screen. It was working for a while but now it appears it has gone back to the default "Sign up complete" message.

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #272107 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Language Override

I made a language override for after someone applies to for a subscription

Do you mean for the parameters under "Website workflow texts" on the Presentation tab of your plan? Is your plan configured to accept payment before or after approval on the Workflows tab?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 6 months ago #272111 by cagoffice
Replied by cagoffice on topic Language Override
No it's not under there.

My language override looks like this:
'UE_REG_COMPLETE_NOAPPR_CONF' => '<div class="page-header"><h3>Membership Application Complete!</h3></div><p>Your Membership Application requires email confirmation and approval. Please follow the confirmation steps sent to you in email. Membership Applications go through an approval process with the CAG Admissions Committee as well as your CAG Sponsor (if applicable). You will be sent an acceptance notice to the e-mail address you entered.</p><p>When you receive approval, you will be prompted to log in and continue the payment process.</p>',

And it used to work but now it's gone back to the default settings (which is what it looks like in my photo that I had attached).

I just don't know what I did to make my language override not work anymore. I probably accidently turned it off somehow.

8 years 6 months ago #272112 by cagoffice
They need to pay AFTER moderator approval.

8 years 6 months ago #272126 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Language Override
What do you mean language override? Do you have a language override plugin installed? or did you install the English CB language plugin then translate it there? If you modified the default_language files then your changes will be lost every time you install CB.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 6 months ago #272137 by cagoffice
No I did the proper Language Override. I followed the steps in your video and made my own language file, named it override etc. just like you told me to. See screenshot.
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn