[SOLVED] Show field if subscription date is a certain year

8 years 6 months ago #272165 by cagoffice
Ok but this is not the issue I am having.

I am going to try and explain myself better.

I have plans that are valid for one year (January-December) but I want to be able to show a field when the person RENEWS for 2016. Some plans are valid for 3 years so I want to make sure that within those three years, if 2016 is one of the years, I want them to see that plan.

Only for 2016.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 6 months ago #272170 by krileon
You'd have to use a CB Query Field to calculate if they're valid for 2016 then use CB Conditionals to show/hide by doing a Custom > Value condition on the query field. We don't have anything to provide specifically what you're asking. The CBSubs Fields Tabs Protection specifically gives access if the subscription to a plan is active.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 6 months ago #272172 by cagoffice
Ok great! Would the CBSubs manual discuss the CB Query Field and CB Conditionals?

8 years 6 months ago #272173 by krileon
No, you're more or less entirely on your own in that regard. You'd need to query the _cbsubs_subscriptions database, check for your plan being active, check its expiration date, and return probably 1 if in the range you want or 0 if not then condition against that. See the below for some CB Query Field and CB Conditionals videos.

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLp0puRITgC7MM9iP9FooKB1qk8f5MLWVp
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLp0puRITgC7PxD6MvmDwNNIi2HNcYxs7u

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 6 months ago #272179 by cagoffice
Ok great! Thank you!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn