[SOLVED] Changing plans from the backend

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #272131 by cagoffice
[SOLVED] Changing plans from the backend was created by cagoffice
Hello,

We are importing a list of users into our new Joomla and I would like to go through each person one by one in the backend and check off their "plan". Right now, when I click the correct plan and save, it doesn't show up. Is that because the plan needs to be "upgrade-able"?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 6 months ago #272163 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Changing plans from the backend
The plan needs to be set to allow upgrades and it should show up.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 6 months ago #272185 by cagoffice
Replied by cagoffice on topic Changing plans from the backend
Ok it looks like it's working now. All of my plans were up-gradeable but I think I needed to change the user group for each to be "registered". They were all "-".

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #272205 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Changing plans from the backend
View Access Level and Usergroup under the Access tab of your plans should both be at least Public (they both have to be set). We'll probably be deprecating the Usergroup parameter to help avoid this confusion.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 6 months ago #272214 by cagoffice
Replied by cagoffice on topic Changing plans from the backend
Ok thanks!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn