[SOLVED] User lists do not display all users

8 years 4 months ago #274527 by EPICweb
Replied by EPICweb on topic User lists do not display all users
Hi, Nick.

I sent you credentials for my site. Hope you can see what I missed. Thanks much for taking a look.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 4 months ago #274535 by nant
Replied by nant on topic User lists do not display all users

EPICweb wrote: Hi, Nick.

I sent you credentials for my site. Hope you can see what I missed. Thanks much for taking a look.

Got PM - thx.

Well my Privacy question was on the right track.

Instead you are using the CBSubs Fields Tab Protection against the Author Info tab.

You are requiring author-membership fro tab viewing which also affects fields in that tab.

So if you are displaying fields in a user list, these fields (and whole rows possibly) are filtered from viewing depending on viewer subscription.

It does not looks great but it does do the job.

So I would say - working as designed and configured.

8 years 4 months ago #274538 by EPICweb
Replied by EPICweb on topic User lists do not display all users
Wasn't quite sure what I needed to do if anything, Nick. Did some digging around on Joomlapolis for info on Fields Tabs Protect. In a sorta related post, Kyle suggested disabling Fields Tabs Protect. I did that and voila my lists are displaying all the info. Tomorrow (actually later today for me :) ) I'll dig into the CBSubs manual some more and get it configured correctly.

Thanks for taking a look and pointing me in the right direction!

8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #274539 by nant
Replied by nant on topic User lists do not display all users

EPICweb wrote: Wasn't quite sure what I needed to do if anything, Nick. Did some digging around on Joomlapolis for info on Fields Tabs Protect. In a sorta related post, Kyle suggested disabling Fields Tabs Protect. I did that and voila my lists are displaying all the info. Tomorrow (actually later today for me :) ) I'll dig into the CBSubs manual some more and get it configured correctly.

Thanks for taking a look and pointing me in the right direction!

It is configured properly and working as designed.

Your list has only protected fields in it.
If you add another field (not protected) to that list then the row will show up but it will only show the other fields to authorized users.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn