Payment Not Going Through

8 years 4 months ago #275566 by cagoffice
Payment Not Going Through was created by cagoffice
I have a member who is trying to make a payment on his subscription and he says he is getting an error message. I have logged in as him and put in his credit card information and this is what comes up after I hit "Process":

There is nothing showing under Notifications or Payments. So something is not going through at all. Please let me know what is going wrong here.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 4 months ago #275575 by cagoffice
Replied by cagoffice on topic Payment Not Going Through
Actually this looks like a similar kind of error that I've been getting before (see my other thread). However, this one didn't have anything under Notifications. Weird.

It looks like we have 2 transaction not complete and 2 successful transaction from Moneris but nothing under Payments.

8 years 4 months ago #275585 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Payment Not Going Through
The response from Moneris is supposed to be XML. That's configured in the hosted configuration. This is done by setting "Response Method:" to "Sent to your server as a POST containing XML". Check within CBSubs > History Log to see what the response was. There maybe a PDT logged in CBSubs > Notifications as well with the response Moneris sent.

I've to admit the guesswork of their API implementation is making me consider dropping support for Moneris. They need to give me a guaranteed outline of what will happen, because this is not maintainable. Also would help if I could even find their API documentation for CA implementation again, but they're all dead links so at this point I don't have a clue what to expect in the gateway anymore.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 4 months ago #275590 by cagoffice
Replied by cagoffice on topic Payment Not Going Through
We are going to switch to PayPal Pro after February. You're right, they are difficult to deal with. Can you confirm that PayPal Payments Pro is the one that will work with CBSubs? Keep in mind we are a Canadian customer.

8 years 4 months ago #275622 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Payment Not Going Through
I haven't done any updates to PayPal Pro recently. It should still work, but if it doesn't it's significantly easier to maintain as I've a full testing environment for it and access to all their detailed documentation. PayPal Standard, Ogone, Authorize.net, and 2Checkout are probably the most used and recommended gateways we provide. Regardless if you run into PayPal Pro issues we can at least fix them. As for Moneris I still can't find the CA implementation documentation so I've no idea what to suggest at this time.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn