Subscription showing incorrect price at checkout.

8 years 3 months ago #276315 by AdvisorProducts
Subscription showing incorrect price at checkout. was created by AdvisorProducts
The attached image shows 3 line items being purchased. The 1st and 3rd items get the first 2 weeks free then get billed at $500/qtr for the 1st item and $125 /qtr for the 3rd item. The problem is with the 3rd item. It is set up properly at $125/qtr as evidenced by the total showing $625 every 3 months. But it is incorrectly displaying $500 / 3 months in the line item description. Since there is no field in the admin panel to change how the price is displayed , what is causing the error and how can I fix it?

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #276335 by krileon
Joomla version? CB version? CBSubs version? Please install latest CB 2.x and CBSubs 4.x nightly releases, cancel the basket, then retry to see if issue persists. If issue persists check within CBSubs > Settings > Display > Invoices if "Columns displayed on invoice" is set to "Custom" and if it is change it back to "Default" then see if issue persists. If issue still persists disable CBSubs Promotions if installed as it could be a display override from a promotion.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 3 months ago #276367 by AdvisorProducts
Replied by AdvisorProducts on topic Subscription showing incorrect price at checkout.
Thank you Kyle. It is absolutely 100% the Promotions plugin that causes the error. As soon as I unpublish it the pricing shows correctly. It is consistently repeatable.

joomla: 2.5.28
CB: 2.0.12
CBSubs: 4.0.1

Now the questions is how to correct the issue? Even if there are no published promotion plans, just having the plugin published causes the error. Another strange fact is that I only have 2 custom promotions setup and neither one has anything to do with that plan that shows the pricing error. (but unpublishing both plans still doesn't help).
When I go to the plugin manager and select the promotions plugin, there seems to be no real options for changing any settings so I'm at a loss how to prevent the display from over riding the correct pricing. The issue is NOT from a published promotion for the affected plan.

Thank you for your guidance!!!

8 years 3 months ago #276382 by nant

jvoss@advisorproducts.com wrote: Thank you Kyle. It is absolutely 100% the Promotions plugin that causes the error. As soon as I unpublish it the pricing shows correctly. It is consistently repeatable.

joomla: 2.5.28
CB: 2.0.12
CBSubs: 4.0.1

Now the questions is how to correct the issue? Even if there are no published promotion plans, just having the plugin published causes the error. Another strange fact is that I only have 2 custom promotions setup and neither one has anything to do with that plan that shows the pricing error. (but unpublishing both plans still doesn't help).
When I go to the plugin manager and select the promotions plugin, there seems to be no real options for changing any settings so I'm at a loss how to prevent the display from over riding the correct pricing. The issue is NOT from a published promotion for the affected plan.

Thank you for your guidance!!!

Please first upgrade both CB and CBSubs to their latest nightly builds from following links:

www.joomlapolis.com/component/docman/doc_details/640-community-builder-nightly-build
www.joomlapolis.com/component/docman/doc_details/671-cbsubs-gpl-nightly-build

Make sure you update all relevant CBSubs elements (includeding module and Joomla plugin) and retest.

8 years 1 month ago #279129 by AdvisorProducts
Replied by AdvisorProducts on topic Subscription showing incorrect price at checkout.
We have upgraded to the most recent nightly builds and the problem persists. Shutting off the promotions plugin fixes it but that is not a good solution since we need the promotions to be in effect.

What should I try next?

8 years 1 month ago #279141 by krileon
Please navigate to CBSubs > Settings > Display > Baskets and scroll to the bottom and provide what you've set "Columns displayed in basket on screen" to. If set to "Custom" please set it back to "Default" to see if that fixes it.

Please PM backend super administrator login credentials if that doesn't fix your issue and will take a look. Please also include steps to reproduce the issue in your screenshot exactly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn