[SOLVED] Groupjive breaks CB Comprofiler

8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #277009 by cliffvt
Hi Guys

Just installed latest nightly Groupjive - everything works fine, but as soon as someone tries to access their membership profile it breaks with a 1064 code, message:
Error: 1064

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 20 SQL=SELECT COUNT( a.`id` ) FROM `lcs9y_comprofiler_plugin_activity` AS a LEFT JOIN `lcs9y_comprofiler_plugin_activity_hidden` AS b ON b.`type` = 'activity' AND b.`item` = a.`id` AND b.`user_id` = 67 LEFT JOIN `lcs9y_comprofiler` AS c ON c.`id` = a.`user_id` LEFT JOIN `lcs9y_users` AS d ON d.`id` = c.`id` LEFT JOIN `lcs9y_comprofiler_members` AS e ON e.`pending` = 0 AND e.`accepted` = 1 AND e.`memberid` = a.`user_id` AND e.`referenceid` = 67 LEFT JOIN `lcs9y_comprofiler_plugin_activity` AS f ON ( ( f.`type` = 'activity' AND f.`item` = a.`id` ) OR ( f.`type` = 'activity' AND a.`type` = 'activity' AND f.`item` = a.`item` ) ) AND f.`id` NOT IN (SELECT `item` FROM `lcs9y_comprofiler_plugin_activity_hidden` WHERE `type` = 'activity' AND `item` = f.`id` AND `user_id` = 67) AND ( f.`user_id` = 67 OR e.`memberid` IS NOT NULL ) AND f.`date` > a.`date` LEFT JOIN `lcs9y_groupjive_plugin_events` AS gj_e ON a.`type` = 'groupjive' AND a.`subtype` = 'group.event' AND a.`item` = gj_e.`id` LEFT JOIN `lcs9y_groupjive_plugin_file` AS gj_f ON a.`type` = 'groupjive' AND a.`subtype` = 'group.file' AND a.`item` = gj_f.`id` LEFT JOIN `lcs9y_groupjive_plugin_photo` AS gj_p ON a.`type` = 'groupjive' AND a.`subtype` = 'group.photo' AND a.`item` = gj_p.`id` LEFT JOIN `lcs9y_groupjive_plugin_video` AS gj_v ON a.`type` = 'groupjive' AND a.`subtype` = 'group.video' AND a.`item` = gj_v.`id` LEFT JOIN `lcs9y_groupjive_plugin_wall` AS gj_w ON a.`type` = 'groupjive' AND a.`subtype` = 'group.wall' AND a.`item` = gj_w.`id` LEFT JOIN `lcs9y_groupjive_groups` AS gj_g ON a.`type` = 'groupjive' AND ( ( a.`subtype` = 'group' AND a.`item` = gj_g.`id` ) OR ( a.`subtype` != 'group' AND a.`parent` = gj_g.`id` ) ) WHERE b.`id` IS NULL AND f.`id` IS NULL AND c.`approved` = 1 AND c.`confirmed` = 1 AND d.`block` = 0 AND ( a.`user_id` = 67 OR e.`memberid` IS NOT NULL ) AND

Disabling CB groupjive in the CB Plugins fixes the issue. Any ideas please?

I have lastest CB SUbs, Comprofiler as well, Latest Joomla 3.x

Thanks a lot

Cliff

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 3 months ago #277013 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Groupjive breaks CB Comprofiler
It's broken API in CB Activity. Install latest CB Activity nightly to fix it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 3 months ago #277018 by cliffvt
Replied by cliffvt on topic Groupjive breaks CB Comprofiler
Thanks a lot, that fixed it.

Cheers

Cliff

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn