One Click/Simple Renewal

8 years 2 months ago #277199 by EBOSSgroup
One Click/Simple Renewal was created by EBOSSgroup
Is there a way in CBSubs to do a Quick/Simple/One Click Renewal button that simply uses the existing membership parameters and presents the payment page. Due to the complexity of our membership plans users are saying that renewals are cumbersome to navigate. If they dont want to change anything with their subscription they just want to simply pay for another year and be done with it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 2 months ago #277205 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic One Click/Simple Renewal
They click renew, it shows the basket, they click to pay, then they pay. It's basically how you already described. I believe it's possible to bypass the basket if no terms and conditions are enabled, only 1 payment method is available, no coupons are available to redeem, and invoice address is turned off. There's pretty strict requirements to bypass the basket (basically it has to have little to no purpose in order to skip it).

Our current usage is very standard though. A site like amazon you'd add something to your shopping cart, go to your shopping cart, then pay. Same for basically any site with basket functionality. So I really have a hard time understanding the confusion unless they've never purchased anything online before.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 2 months ago #277236 by EBOSSgroup
Replied by EBOSSgroup on topic One Click/Simple Renewal
Hey Kyle,
Appreciate the quick response. Im thinking it is the way the memberships are set up in the system that is making it cumbersome. I have attached a screen shot in which you will see they have 2 renewals to do that makes it awkward. Basically there is an overall "Organization membership" and then there is a "Chapter Membership", each have different levels of membership to them. They choose at signup what level of membership and then what chapter to belong to. Registration seems to flow pretty well but the renewal has this awkward twist to it. Ideas?
Attachments:

8 years 2 months ago #277253 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic One Click/Simple Renewal
Currently you can't renew multiple plans at once. That's something we're looking into for a later release. I can understand some confusion/frustrating there certainly in cases where they'd like to renew 2 subscriptions at once, but can't and must do them 1 by 1 unfortunately.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn