Antispam error

8 years 3 months ago #277572 by jacksudan
Antispam error was created by jacksudan
Hi
I cant get cb antispam to work!
I think i have followed all the necessary steps but I get this error when testing

Invalid Captcha Code

Now I am using version 2 and its No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA I believe but strangely during the process it asks to pick the correct images from a selection of 9 images, I thought the point of No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA meant you only clicked I am not a bot. however I still get the same error.
Now at the google site it says to paste code into html head tags of my template and maybe this is where my error is coming from as i am using gatry 5 with hydrogen template and i cant find the html file to do this.

any suggestions appreciated

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 3 months ago #277585 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Antispam error
Works ok in my tests. Delete your reCaptcha key and generate a new one then see if issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds