cb activity module

8 years 2 months ago #277973 by Henke_Carlsson
cb activity module was created by Henke_Carlsson
I got a cb activity module on my site. Is it possible to let the users decide if they want to show if they have uploaded a image or a profilpicture for just regsitered users ? I have tried many different options and settings but cant find the correct one. The pictures still shows in the module stream for all usergroups.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 2 months ago #278012 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic cb activity module
There's no privacy controls for static activity logged by CB Auto Actions at this time. Only CB GroupJive handles its access properly at this time. Eventually each plugin will be responsible for the output of its activity including access checks. Best I can suggest is probably to modify the CB Gallery system actions for logging activity to condition against maybe a user field to determine if activity should log or not, but that's about it for access controls.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #278109 by Henke_Carlsson
Replied by Henke_Carlsson on topic cb activity module
Ok then I know! how can I change so the cb activity module dont log cb gallery changes/uploads at all?

8 years 2 months ago #278160 by krileon
Disable those system actions within CB > Plugin Management then under CB Auto Actions click System Actions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 2 months ago #278402 by Henke_Carlsson
Replied by Henke_Carlsson on topic cb activity module
I should really want to make advantage of cb activity and cb gallery. But the problem I have is that my cb gallery have privacy settings attached. And the users privacy settings is useless if the picture shows for all members in the cb activity. So right now I have no other options then disabled the log for cb gallery in cb activity :(

8 years 2 months ago #278411 by krileon
CB Gallery controlling its activity display and access is planned like GJ does. Should be in the next CB Gallery feature release, but I've no idea when that'll be until done with current tasks.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds