[SOLVED] CBSubs: Negative promotion on free subscriptions?

8 years 1 month ago #278954 by krileon
Beat is currently working on this issue. He worked through the weekend and is testing to make sure there's no massive regressions. It was a lot more complex than a simple IF check so it's taking more time than expected. In short yes the issue is immediately being addressed and worked on as we speak.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, lousyfool

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 1 month ago #278957 by lousyfool
Thanks Kyle (and Beat!),

Sorry it caused more hassle than expected. But sounds good that it'll be resolved soon - looking forward to it!

8 years 1 month ago #279305 by lousyfool
Hi, me again...

Do I dare asking if there's a solution to the issue in sight?

I see the latest nightly build is dated March 10 - haven't installed it yet to avoid tedious hassle due to layout customizations. Or does it solve the problem?

Otherwise, another week has passed, I have one day left of the 30-days money back thingy, and instead of throwing it all over board, these days I should give the client a preview of the project with the basic functionality working. Except with this bug I can't. :side:

Thanks for a heads-up.

8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #279306 by beat

lousyfool wrote: Hi, me again...

Do I dare asking if there's a solution to the issue in sight?

I see the latest nightly build is dated March 10 - haven't installed it yet to avoid tedious hassle due to layout customizations. Or does it solve the problem?
[...]
Thanks for a heads-up.

As Kyle pre-anounced, this new feature (negative promotion on a free plan) has been completed last week and is included in the latest nightly build.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: lousyfool

8 years 1 month ago #279307 by lousyfool
Hi Beat,

Thanks for the great news! And sorry... I didn't take Kyle's "pre-announcement" as a firm promise, and again, updating is too much hassle to do so just for jux... ;)

Thanks again!
The following user(s) said Thank You: beat

8 years 1 month ago #279362 by lousyfool

beat wrote: As Kyle pre-anounced, this new feature (negative promotion on a free plan) has been completed last week and is included in the latest nightly build.

Woohoooo! I can positively confirm it works perfectly fine now!

Thank you once again!
The following user(s) said Thank You: beat, nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn