[SOLVED] Connexion login error

8 years 1 month ago #279108 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Connexion login error

Well your code only gives a fatal error with : not being interpreted by string replace function.

Whoops, use the below.

$pap4Url = str_replace( 'https', 'http', '[cb:config param="live_site" /]', 1 ) . '/affiliation/scripts/server.php';

Forgot the quotes around the substitution. :blush:

The only things that we changed are upgrade to the latest CB builds for CB, auto action, privacy, anti spam, conditionals and CBsubs

That's all, so I really cannot see why this scheme substitution problem and the antispam recaptcha problem that we have could come from anything else that CB

Don't know what to tell you. Could of been a hardcoded usage somewhere that was then fixed. It's uncommon, but it happens that people could be using something in a way that's actually bugged. It eventually is going to be fixed, which breaks that usage. Can't say for sure. All I can say for sure is the substitution is working as expected.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 1 month ago #279117 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Connexion login error
Sure substitution are working because this time I get :

Fatal error: Only variables can be passed by reference in /var/www/html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbautoactions/models/code.php(47) : runtime-created function on line 12

I investigate further for what could have happened and let you know
:-)

8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #279119 by krileon
It's erroring on line 12 of your code, which is the following if no other code was added or changed.

$pap4Pwd = "xxxxxx";

With your modified code line 12 becomes the following.

$u->setScheme( 'http' );

Yes, the substitutions work fine. They need to always be treated as strings. There appears to be some sort of issue with your code it self.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 1 month ago #279138 by activha
Nope that's wrong, I checked several times and the fatal error comes from your code line, which is the line 12 in our code.

Our code is working only with the set scheme

8 years 1 month ago #279143 by krileon
The error reads as follows.

Only variables can be passed by reference in code.php on line 47 in runtime function on line 12

Line 47 is where the anonymous function is created. Line 12 is where it's erroring in your code. I've no idea what line 12 is in your current up to date code. Please provide the exact code you're using attached as a text file and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

8 years 1 month ago #279145 by activha
line 12 is yours :
$pap4Url = str_replace( 'https', 'http', '[cb:config param="live_site" /]', 1 ) . '/affiliation/scripts/server.php';

:-)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn