CB antispam recaptcha error for lost password

8 years 1 month ago #279046 by activha
Hello

It seems that with latest anti spam build we get errors when trying to recover the lost password.

The plugin always gives "invalid captcha code" for lost password, but is working find for lost username+lost password (no captcha error message in this case, but the password is not sent only the lost username)

(We use google recaptcha v2 with automatic password sending for registration)

We have users complaining.

Can you help rather urgently ?
Thanks
The topic has been locked.
8 years 1 month ago #279059 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB antispam recaptcha error for lost password
The onStartNewPassword trigger is used. It's fired regardless of what you select during forgot login. None of that is checked. It strictly is checking the captcha input value. I'm unable to confirm your issue on several installs. Are you able to reliably confirm the issue on your site? Do you have caching of any sort enabled? Have you tried refreshing the captcha? Does it work fine with Internal (Code) captcha mode?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
8 years 1 month ago #279060 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB antispam recaptcha error for lost password
Duplicate topic. Will further investigate and report findings to the below topic.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/233105-impossible-to-register-wrong-captcha

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn