CBSubs causing error 33 if initial price is anything other than free!!!

8 years 2 months ago #279085 by AdvisorProducts
Have a serious problem with a subscription that has a different initial price/validity. Attached file called "Plan-setting.png" shows the pricing screen. The inital price is $5 good for 2 weeks before changing to $10 /3 months. These settings cause an error 33 upon checkout stating the 'bill to address is required'. (see other attached file) That is a false reason. We do not capture the address at registration nor is it required for purchasing our other subscriptions. Simply setting the initial price to zero with no other changes allows the subscription to go through fine. Set it back to any amount other than zero and the error returns. Why can it not accept any price other than zero without breaking the purchase process?

Please help!!!

Joomla 2.5.28
Comm Builder 2.0.12
CB Subs 4.0.1
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 2 months ago #279098 by krileon

Comm Builder 2.0.12
CB Subs 4.0.1

Please update to the latest nightly releases below and see if your issue persists.

CB 2.x Nightly:
www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/doc_details/640-community-builder-nightly-build

CBSubs 4.x Nightly:
www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/doc_details/671-cbsubs-gpl-nightly-build

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 2 months ago #279128 by AdvisorProducts
Nightly builds installed and the problem still persists. I can replicate at will. If the first period price is set to Zero it works fine. Put in a dollar amount and it causes the error.

What could be causing this?

Subscription can be found at www.advisorproducts.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=displayplans&plans=49

It requires free registration though.

8 years 2 months ago #279140 by krileon
What payment gateway are you using? Please try the dummy test payment gateway or the offline payment gateway and see if issue persists. Could be an API issue in the payment gateway you're using.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 2 months ago #279179 by AdvisorProducts
Gateway is authorize.net. Are there any known issues with them? I spent time with them and they say nothing is wrong on their end (of course). Error 33 applies to a required field not being filled out. However, it's the same fields we use for all other subscriptions and they all work fine so this makes no sense. We do not have AVS turned on in the gateway setup od cbsubs and as an extra measure, I turned it off in authorize.net too (even though it has never stopped any other transactions going through before.) Still no luck.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn