[#5885] Invoice Address issue

8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #279811 by bravostreet
[#5885] Invoice Address issue was created by bravostreet
When users try to edit their invoice address they find the default country field (Italy in this example) but the Province field doesn't load any value. I discover if I temporarily change country and select previous Country again (ex. Italy), Provinces list is correctly loaded.

There is no country field in user profile or during registration. I disabled all CBField "connection" in CBSUbs General plugin settings in "CB fields for first invoicing address of customer" but Italy value come out.

I tried with new user accounts with new invoices addresses without solution.

I opened edit.front.invoice.xml but I cannot find a way to have --select country-- instead default Italy value in the field (could be the solution).

Thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 1 month ago #279825 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Invoice Address issue
It maybe setting the default based off "Default Customer Country" within CBSubs > Settings > Tax. Initial display should trigger the Province dropdown to update though, but looks like it isn't. Have added a bug ticket for further investigation.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 1 month ago #279930 by bravostreet
Replied by bravostreet on topic Invoice Address issue
Ok, could You suggest a sort of solution even not defenitive for this matter? Because I think not many people can discover the "trick" to change Country to get province field selectable.

Thanks!

8 years 1 month ago #279935 by krileon
Don't set a default country (see above reply) and don't map any fields to the invoice address. Next make invoice address mandatory. This should work around the issue by forcing them to supply an invoice address.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 1 month ago #279966 by bravostreet
Replied by bravostreet on topic Invoice Address issue
Done, I misundertood Yours about "Default Customer Country" within CBSubs > Settings > Tax. Now I tried with a new test user and seems to be right.

Have You some suggetion to have just one country available (ex. Italy) pre filledand then the province field to choose?

Thks.

8 years 1 month ago #279973 by krileon

Have You some suggetion to have just one country available (ex. Italy) pre filledand then the province field to choose?

Only way to do that is to modify the XML files. You can find the frontend invoice address XML file below.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/xml/edit.front.invoice.xml

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.345 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn