Mandatory field on registration with cb_connect

7 years 11 months ago #281822 by tto
Hello,

I created a field to hold the mobile number "cb_mobile_number" and I have it mandatory on Registration.

Now I installed cb_connect, and if a user registered using facebook or any other he will not be prompted to enter the mandatory mobile number field.

I am sure there is a work around but I can't figure it out. What I want is to prompt the user after he register;using facebook or other, to enter the mobile number, any hints?

thanks,

Regards,

Tariq

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 11 months ago #281835 by krileon
They can supply it in profile edit with accepting that they may never supply it or use the pre-fill mode instead of single sign on.

The mode can be changed within CB Connect > Parameters > Provider > Registration. Pre-fill will fill the registration page with as much information as it can then they'll have to complete the registration as normally and it will still link the accounts and they will be able to login via Facebook for example.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn