Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Paypal Sandbox - After payment white page

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 9 months ago #285225 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Paypal Sandbox - After payment white page
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will review your configuration, but I can not review your PayPal account configuration for you. You need to do more than just generate sandbox accounts; you need to configure them as well and ensure they are enabled.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 9 months ago #285232 by MichaelKleeberg
Replied by MichaelKleeberg on topic Paypal Sandbox - After payment white page
How can I PM to you?

Michael

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 9 months ago #285233 by krileon
See my signature attached to each post. There's a link directly to send me a private message (see " send me a private message").

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 9 months ago #285282 by krileon
Have reviewed your install. It's failing because CBSubs can't reach PayPal Sandbox. A 400 error is being thrown. Are outbound connections to PayPal being blocked by your install? If you've any sort of firewall please try disabling it or contact PayPal regarding what IP Addresses you need to whitelist. See CBSubs > Notifications where it specifically informs you of a communication error. CBSubs will not pay a subscription unless it can verify the payment.

Your issue sounds like exactly the same as the below. I recommend contacting PayPal to ensure your account is ready for testing (completely active).

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/234503-cbsubs-paypal-pro-gateway#285152

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon