[#6825] Email from Profile Update Logger not sending

6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #298261 by fdinkler
Host: Bluehost
CB: 2.1.3+build.2017.09.13.16.14.19.ba9d1f686
Joomla 3.8.1
php 5.6.31
CB plugins are all up to date as of yesterday

I've confirmed that the Joomla email send feature is working on sendmail and PHP settings, but the profile logger update emails stopped working back in early Aug and I was just notified of this.
How can I troubleshoot this?
Fred

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 5 months ago #298264 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Email from Profile Update Logger not sending
Is that the only CB email not working? Do registration emails work and mass mailer emails within CB > User Management?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 5 months ago #298265 by fdinkler
Replied by fdinkler on topic Email from Profile Update Logger not sending
Correct - all other email features are working.
UPDATE: I deleted and reinstalled the plugin.
Setting the notification criteria as "Moderator" appears to work.
When I chose "Specific users" and enter a comma delimited list of user IDs, it appears not to work.

6 years 5 months ago #298267 by krileon
Your comma separated list should include no spaces. I'm not seeing any issues in the code it self regarding that usage. Are you sure you're providing the number under the ID column as seen in CB > User Management as the number under the # column is just the row count.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 5 months ago #298269 by fdinkler
Replied by fdinkler on topic Email from Profile Update Logger not sending
Yes, I'm using the ID (far right column) and no spaces.
There's nothing showing up in error.php log. Should I be looking somewhere else?
Fred

6 years 5 months ago #298271 by krileon
Ah, I see the issue. Parameter key being used in the ->get call is wrong. Fixed for now available nightly.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6825

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.479 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn