[#7403] Connection Message - UE_SENDPMSNOTICE

5 years 4 months ago #309751 by bins
Replied by bins on topic Connection Message - UE_SENDPMSNOTICE
I've switched it on and it works, HOWEVER, the message is grey font on a red background and looks awful.

Do I change this is CSS somewhere?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 4 months ago #309753 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Connection Message - UE_SENDPMSNOTICE
Grey font on a red background? Where? We've no such styling specified for PMs. You can test the entire PM process on our demo site below. I'm guessing it's styling from your template?

demo.cbdemosites.com/

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 4 months ago #309763 by bins
I think I have traced the code to this:

<div style="padding: 4px; margin: 4px 3px 6px 0px; background: #C44; font-weight: bold;" class="cbNotice">NOTE: This is a message generated automatically by the Connections system.<br><br></div>

so class="cbNotice" looks like the relevant bit of CSS, but I am not sure where to find the css file - any pointers, please?
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

5 years 4 months ago #309765 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Connection Message - UE_SENDPMSNOTICE
Looks like that's a part of the footer message. Shouldn't be there anymore and have added a note to the ticket to remove it. For now you should be able to override it as follows.

.cbNotice {
	padding: 0 !important;
	margin: 0 !important;
	background: none !important;
	font-weight: normal !important;
}

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 4 months ago #309768 by bins
Wow, I'm on a roll at the moment!!!

Thanks for the code.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn